Sunday, January 23, 2011

Have you ever been in the company of a group of which you clearly were not included?

Strictly speaking, I did not have any experience relating to being clearly not included in a group, but, I have an encounter when I am not truly included. So, it is kind of half-half thing. Once, I was in a project group for a subject which I am seriously BAD at it. Probably, my group members knew it that I am not good at it, and so, they did not include me much in the entire process of the entire project research, presentation. I do not know whether they are being nice to me by doing it well so all of us get good grades or they are just simply afraid of me screwing up their entire project. So, I kind of contributed a little by doing most of the powerpoint presentation slides. I thought that doing the presentation slides was a way of relieving the guilt of not doing much in the project process. This matter remains etched securely in my mind and thus, I made up my mind to try to participate and any project no matter how bad I am in that particular subject, till now, I have not regretted that decision even by a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment