Wednesday, August 17, 2011

CCA!!!

One piece of good news is that I am elected to be part of my CCA's Exco. Being in Chinese Orchestra, my post in the Exco is to be the assistant student conductor. Cool, eh? I know the name of my post sounds very cool as I sound like someone that has a very high post, but honestly speaking, this humble post of mine is not worth any mentioning. Next year, the orchestra is going to have a concert and now, we are already starting to practice hard for it as we got Gold for SYF this year and we need to buck up to get the holy grail of all orchestras in Singapore, the Gold with Honours award only given out to the best orchestras in Singapore. It is really an honour for the school and also for us if we can bring it back when I am Secondary 4. So, I will try hard to cope with the practices of my CCA and my academics. Support me! ps. come watch our concert!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment