Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Projects Day Finals

Projects Day Finals is approaching and my group does not seem to be geared for this ultimate challenge yet, but still, I have high hopes for our project as the judges seem to like it a lot. ^^ My group's project is about comparing the difference in styles and appearances of characters in comics from China and Japan. My group got a pretty decent score for semi-finals, a 22 upon 30, which is I think not bad. This is a huge morale boost for me and my group members as all of us will be more enthusiastic in the process of preparing for the Projects Day Finals. Nevertheless, getting into the final stage is good enough as it will aid in our Independent Studies component and we will also have a chance to get a trophy if our project got a distinction or a high distinction. Therefore, I will promise to work hard for Projects Day Finals and do the best my group can.

No comments:

Post a Comment