Wednesday, August 17, 2011

HCI NDP

The mini NDP parade we had in our school on the day of the celebrations was really really cool. I loved to way they march, you know, their legs and arms all moving in synchronisation. Those uniform groups must have really trained very hard for this parade. This is the first time in my life I see this parade going on right in front of me and overall, it was really a good experience for and I get to see what they do at the actual NDP too. Maybe my class, does not know how hard the uniform groups train for this as there is only one person in our class who is in a uniformed group, that person is our very own Tan Yong Yi. Tadah... There was once I saw Yong Yi with his bunch of Scout friends walking back from the NDP parade practice at 7pm in the evening, they must have really trained hard for the success of the entire parade. Practice makes Perfect!!

No comments:

Post a Comment