Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Erhu Erhu and Erhu

I play the Erhu in my orchestra, and this year, I am taking grade 6, this is nothing compared to Nathan, taking grade 8 this year. I have my personal external teacher for Erhu and I believe this is compulsory if you want to take up to a high grade and get good marks too. Due to my tests and many other matters, I missed many lessons and now I seem to be lagging behind many of my other batchmates who already finished learning all songs, while I still have a large half of a song to learn. I find playing the Erhu a very good way to relieve stress and sometimes when one plays music, he will get engulfed by the melody and in this small musical world, people then enjoy music truthfully. I do not think that I will give up on learning the Erhu, unless I already attained a diploma.

1 comment:

  1. Cello cello cello, I can only play the grade 4 songs. After all, I am self taught and I can't play very well. It is good to know how to play at least one musical instrument as it will help you when you grow up

    ReplyDelete