Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Exemption

I think that Hwa Chong's exemption system is really cool as other schools do not have such a privilege to not take examinations they are good at. Last year in Secondary 1, I was exempted from taking Math exam due to my good grades in the year. Sad to say, this year, I have no chance of exemption anymore. Before the start of this term, I still had a chance for Math, but after a killer first test which I got B4 for, my hopes were gone. Even though the second test was relatively easy, it just could not pull up my average to 80 marks. Now, I have to buck up for my EOYs as I have to take all subjects and this year being a crucial year, I have to work exceptionally hard to stay in the IP stream with all my classmates. Therefore, it is now my dream to work hard for EOYs and to get ideal results to stay in Hwa Chong for the next 4 years down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment